The Directorate of Government Examinations will release the result for +2 Public examinations at the official website at 9:30 am.
The +2 Public examinations commenced on 1st March and concluded on 6th April. 866934 students from 6903 higher secondary schools and 40686 private students wrote the above public examinations making up for a total of 907620 students.
Here is the steps to check the result.
- Log on to the official website mentioned below.
- Click on the link for ‘TN HSC plus 2 results’
- Enter your roll number/other required details & click on submit
- Result will be displayed on the screen
- You can download the result and take a printout for future reference
Students will get their result through SMS as well.