CISCE – The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations will release the exam results of the ICSE Class 10, ISC Class 12 on May 14, 2018 around 3.00 P.M today. The exams of the Secondary Examination – Class 10 and the Higher Secondary Examinations – Class 12 for the year 2017-18 was conducted in the month of March 2018.
The reports from the CISCE clearly states the expectation of higher percentage of students clearing the exams when compared to the last year’s results. This can impact the board to qualify as one of the primitive bodies of education in the country.
This year ICSE Class 10 Students will have to acquire 33% to get qualified and for ISC Class 12 students 35% is the threshold requirement for clearing the exams.
Now the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) results will be published in the official website of the whole body portal of CISCE.
Here are the basic steps to obtain the results of Class 10 and Class 12 from the CISCE portal.
1. Keep the CISCE admit card within your vicinity for the input of your Roll number in the website’s acquisition.
2. Open the link –
3. In the Home page of the official website you will see the scrolling of the announcement, – “CISCE Board ICSE, ISC results”. Click on this highlight for entering the result page.
4. Then the Page will prompt you for the Roll no and other details of the students.
5. On clicking Submit the results will be displayed on your screen.
6. You can download the results for any use or can retrieve the results later from the website.