Guidelines for Registration and Filling of Online Application
- Read the INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES (Information Booklet) carefully before start filling the application form in the portal.
- Use a valid and working e-mail ID / Mobile number for Registration. Every user should use separate Email ID and Phone Number
- Mode of payment is only Internet Banking/Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card
- In addition, to the REGISTRATION FEE of Rs.500/ or Rs.250/-(for ST/SC/SCA Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) the applicant has to pay applicable Bank charges(Payment Gateway).
- After filling in all the essential details required in the Online application; you can either select, ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ or ‘SAVE AND PREVIEW’. The ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ option allows you to modify the entered data. Once you select the ‘PRINT’ option, you cannot modify the entered details. So please be careful doing these.
- Review the details entered in the Application before pressing ‘PRINT’ button and make corrections if required.
- Your Application number will be generated and the number will be printed in the application. Note down the application number for future reference.
- Download the filled-in application generated in the online system and keep it for your future correspondences.
Steps to be followed for filling the online application
The Process of Registration comprises of the following steps
- Step 1: REGISTRATION– If you are a New User, Create Login ID and Password with OTP Verification to the Mobile. If you are an Existing User, login with your Username and Password.
- Step 2: PERSONAL INFORMATION – Provide your Personal Details such as Name, Address, Community, Special Quota Details Etc,.
- Step 3:PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE – Pay only through online mode.
- Step 4: ACADEMIC DETAILS – Provide your Academic Details. ( You shall enter this after your HSC result)
- Step 5:FINAL REVIEW AND GENERATE PDF – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- Step 6:PRINT and submit the application – Review the filled online application using preview button before printing the application.
- Step 7: Send the application either in person or through post along with required enclosures.
Note to Applicants
Self-attested Photocopy of the Original certificates issued by the competent authority supporting to your filled in application should be sent along with the hardcopy of your Application Form.
If data provided in the online application is not supported by relevant Certificates/ Documents your application shall be summarily rejected.
No Certificates/ Documents are required to be uploaded along with the online application.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
- A valid and functional e-mail ID is required for registration. This is important, as all future correspondences shall be sent only to the registered e-mail ID.
- Your e-mail ID is your User ID
- A valid and functional Mobile Number is required to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to Counselling till the admission process is over.
- It is suggested to have the password you use for signing the TNEA account,to be different from the one you use for operation of your email account.
Download the Guide to Apply for TNEA 2017 briefed in detail by Anna University
You must have PDF reader in your system.
In case you have any difficulty in filling in the Online Application, Contact : email@example.com
Phone : 044-223539910 / 22359911 (with 10 lines)